Just in case you missed it, Update Release 3 is available for all 4 Revit flavours (links below).
Key fixes (as per documentation):
- Improves stability when using Hardware Acceleration, Graphics Mode.
- Improves stability when opening projects which utilize Extensible Storage.
- Improves visual fidelity between canvas and printed output.
- Improves visual fidelity of hidden lines, MEP pipe centerlines and haloed gaps when not using Hardware Acceleration, Graphics Mode.
- Improves Structural family data integrity during upgrade of project.
- Improves data integrity when canceling Save As operation.
- Improves interaction between Revit Server 2013 and Riverbed compression.
- Enables users to browse Revit Server Networks when a bound workstation cannot contact the Domain Controller.
Dave Baldacchino informs us that this update includes the Hotfix that fixes some nasty non-WYSIWYG bugs (when printing in vector):
Anyway, I also checked that the recent Update 3 (for OneBox)incorporates this hotfix as well, so just skip it altogether and install Update 3 as fast as you can. There are separate downloads for the stand-alone packages.
I guess the fact that we are receiving a significant update to 2013 after getting 2014 will be a further warning to some users to delay the 2014 rollout…