Way back in 2008, I was super excited about all things Revit and started What Revit Wants. I’m still super excited about Revit and BIM, and this is just a quick note to say thank you for all of your recent and ongoing support (like your replies here and here). What Revit Wants is not going away! We have had an interesting couple of weeks but we are back with more features than ever on a new web hosting platform.
Over on the previous host, What Revit Wants had received over 6.7 million page views! I’m really motivated to continue sharing with such a huge audience. I look forward to engaging with you on social media and via your comments too.
A little bit of housekeeping…
- The main URL for What Revit Wants is now https://wrw.is/ If you have your own blog or site and you have linked to What Revit Wants, please update those links to the new site. Thank you so much!
- While the Feedburner feed is currently still alive, if you do use RSS I recommend that you update your subscription to the official feed at https://wrw.is/feed/
- You can follow me on Twitter @lukeyjohnson
- We also have a Facebook page here.
- Have a Suggestion about how we can improve What Revit Wants. Head over to this page and add a comment. Thanks!
And for the first time, What Revit Wants will be set up to send newsletters to subscribers. Look out for the first one in your inbox soon…