- When loading merged models from BIM 360 Glue, selection sets and clash tests that
were created with Navisworks 2018 or earlier now show and maintain the correct
individual model or file selections (NW-54655).
- Changing a Timeliner appearance using the Configure tab no longer causes a crash
when .NET Framework 4.8 is installed (NW-54941).
- Navisworks will no longer run out of memory and crash when saving an NWF file larger
than 2GB to an NWD format (NW-55133).
- Patched a potential security vulnerability in the licensing code (NW-55168).
- If Clash Detective is opened when a model is already open, Navisworks may crash. This
is caused by .NET Framework 4.8 being installed, which can be fixed by installing the
appropriate Windows Update. See KB4486153 (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4486153/microsoft-net-framework-4-8-on-windows-10-version-1709-windows-10-vers)
Navisworks Freedom 2019 Update 4 Direct Download Link Here