via email (note that the Sourceforge link for the 2014 UI is recommended over the App Store version):
What’s new for IFC Exporter for Revit 2014 v3.2/ IFC Exporter for Revit 2014 v2.10:
– Add property sets: Pset_ElectricalDeviceCommon, Pset_SwitchingDeviceTypeCommon, Pset_SwitchingDeviceTypeToggleSwitch
– Add support for electrical current, electrical voltage, frequency, and positive plane angle units.
– Allow Name/ObjectType/Description override for IfcSystem.
– Allow using “IfcExportAs” = “DontExport” to remove an individual element or type from the export.
– Export DuctLining.
– Export Groups, including nested groups, as IfcGroup.
– Export electrical systems and connectors.
– Export local coordinate system for IfcDistributionPorts.
– Export PipeInsulation.
– Allow MEP zones to export Pset_ZoneCommon, fix 2 property names.
– Correct export of parts for Coordination View 2.0.
– Correct height of Revit Areas.
– Correct material assignment for generic MEP exporter.
– Correct units and unit scaling for volumetric flow rate.
– Fix export of multi-storey stairs.
– Get material for ducts and pipes from system.
– Properly associate internal ElementType Revit property sets with IfcElementType, instead of adding to instances.
– Properly scale door and window lining properties.
– Protect against trying to add a null property to an IfcPropertySet.
– Remove extraneous property sets when exporting Rebars.
– Remove stale IfcSurfaceStyle and IfcPresentationStyleAssignment handles from caches for some aborted attempts to export items as multiple IfcExtrudedAreaSolid.
– Return correct Boolean value for GetBooleanAtribute function.
What’s new for IFC Export Alternate UI for Revit 2014 v2.2/ IFC Export Alternate UI for Revit 2013 v1.10:
– Re-group the custom options into more logical groups.