S04 RTC EUR 2013 Attendee Handout JBENOIT v1 public
Double Click Middle Button in a view = Zoom to Fit
Double Click on a component Family = Edit the Family (open in the family editor)
Some people like the new Stairs functionality?
Sketch stairs can be added to an Assembly, but Component Stairs can’t…
To create a multi-segmented grid, select the Multi-segment tool in the Draw panel of the Modify|Place Grid context tab. This will enable sketch mode for you to draw the grid line. This will work on linear and radial grids or a combination of lines and arcs in the sketch, but must be a continuous segment.
Arc grids are also available:
If you want to learn more about the Revit 2012 Construction Modeling features, including::
- Assembly Views
then check out the video below:
|Image from autodesk.com|
- Annotations and detail items
- Assemblies and elements that are already part of another assembly
- Complex structures (trusses, beam systems, curtain systems, curtain walls, stacked walls)
- Elements in different design options
- Links or elements in a link
- MEP-specific elements (ducts, pipes, conduits, cable trays and fittings, HVAC zones)
- Model lines
- Structural loads, load cases, and internal loads
See the rest at:
Assembly Usage Tips – WikiHelp
Are these the most powerful and significant changes in Revit 2012?