This hotfix corrects an issue with non-English languages where the PnID Modeler functionality did not load correctly after appling Revit 2018.3 Update.
Some notes from readme below…
Additional software applied by this update
Collaboration for Revit 2018.3.1 Update, Dynamo Core 126.96.36.1990 and Dynamo Revit 188.8.131.520
With this install the following will be updated: Revit 2018, Collaboration for Revit 2018, and Dynamo. The updated version of the Dynamo Revit add-in does not include a desktop shortcut and can be accessed from the Visual Programming panel found on the Manage ribbon tab. If multiple versions of the Dynamo Revit add-in are installed, a dialog will prompt you to select which version to launch.
After this update is applied, there will be two versions of Dynamo Core installed, 184.108.40.2063 and 220.127.116.110.
Known Issues with applying the update.
- During the installation of the hotfix you may be prompted to exit revit.exe. If you do not have a visible session open of Revit, please open Windows Task Manger, switch to the Processes tab, click “revit.exe” and the option “End Process”.
- For BIM 360 Design (formerly Collaboration for Revit), if the Modified date for the revit.exe.config file is newer than the Created date, the patch installer will fail to update it and Revit may not launch correctly. Consult Collaboration for Revit: Synchronize process starts failing for C4R.
Autodesk Uninstall Tool
After this update is applied, attempts to uninstall Revit 2018 using the Autodesk Uninstall Tool may become unresponsive during the Dynamo Revit uninstall process. To avoid this problem, uninstall Dynamo Revit first and then continue with the uninstall of Revit 2018.
This update is required for Revit 2018 to work in the new BIM 360 Design platform.
Direct download link is here.
Release Notes here
- available to subscribers and current maintenance plan customers
Direct Download Link
- scale a fill pattern without having to reload it (plus it automatically previews the scale change)
As per the release notes, it will force a Dynamo upgrade onto your system. Currently for me, I keep DynamoInstall1.2.1.exe handy: so I uninstall Dynamo 1.3.2 and install 1.2.1. This allows me to have backward compatibility to Revit 2015, which I still need (for now).
YouTube Playlist here
Main Autodesk post here
Forum link here
Get more info about Revit Updates here, and Revit 2017 here. Links for the Revit 2017.2.2 Update are below:
The updates appear mostly related to bug fixes and stability improvements:
The first Revit point update each year typically brings some features that the dev team didn’t quite have cooked for the initial release, and this year we get something pretty special… the ability to apply Browser Organisation to Schedules node of the Project Browser. It has been that one long, messy part of the PB for a while, and I welcome that this long-requested feature has now been implemented! Good job Factory 🙂
Note that after this update is applied, there will be two versions of Dynamo Core installed, 18.104.22.1683 and 22.214.171.1246…
Here are the links:
Direct Download Revit 2018.1
This latest update for Revit 2018 has the usual bug fixes and stability improvements, but also enables IFC linking to Revit when using cloud hosted IFC files and Collaboration for Revit.
Direct Download Link
Autodesk Revit 2018.0.2 Hot Fix Readme
2018 has received its first little update, but the 2017 is a bit more significant. More info and links below…
Revit 2018.0.1 Hot Fix
- Improved stability when using the pick line tool.*
- Improved data integrity of the local project files after download operation when using Collaboration for Revit.
Revit 2017.2.1 Update
Interesting addition to DWG export:
Adds the option to export to DWG/DXF and DGN in True Color (RGB Values), as specified in the view.
I previously used some weird round trips via DGN to get the True Colors to DWG working.
Autodesk Revit 2017.2 Update Readme