Note: these are not serial numbers. Microsol Resources (an Autodesk Gold Partner), have posted two pages, covering Autodesk products from 2010 through 2014. Here are the links:
You want to know the product key for your Autodesk® Revit® 2013-based product.
Autodesk’s 2013-based software requires both a serial number and product key to successfully activate.
Product keys are used to differentiate software sold on its own from those sold as part of a suite. Ensure that you select the correct product key in order to successfully activate your software.
The product key is provided along with your serial number in the following places:
- If you received physical media, the product key is on the reverse of the package along with the serial number.
- Emails from Electronic Fulfillment notifying you of your new serial number also include the product key.
- Contract administrators can log on to Subscription Center to check for their serial number and product key.
- The Autodesk Business Center (ABC) can provide this information. Their toll-free number is 800-538-6401.
Revit 2013-based product keys:
- 240E1 – Revit Architecture 2013
- 255E1 – Revit Structure 2013
- 297E1 – Revit MEP 2013
- 241E1 – AutoCAD Revit Architecture Suite 2013
- 256E1 – AutoCAD Revit Structure Suite 2013
- 257E1 – AutoCAD Revit MEP Suite 2013
- 765E1 – Autodesk Building Design Suite Premium 2013
- 766E1 – Autodesk Building Design Suite Ultimate 2013