If you want to sign up to test it, email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject Fuzor Evaluation.
From Steve’s blog:
The product is only about six months old at this point and about to become available for evaluation. It’s being developed by a team based in San Diego, CA. If you are interested they are asking us to send a request via EMAIL. There is a PDF Manual if you’d like to read it.
Key Feature Summary
- Geometry Updates in Fuzor as soon as Revit data changes
- Select elements in Fuzor first and then edit in Revit
- Load specific levels (they call them layers) from linked files
- Materials changes in Revit update Fuzor immediately
- Camera Synchronization between Revit and Fuzor
- Correct Time of Day Simulation
- Weather Conditions: sunny, storm clouds, rain and rain with wind direction
- Walk and Fly through controls
- Uses Revit lighting data for interior lighting