Happily, it is becoming less and less common that we have to actually justify why we do BIM.
But if you do, Daniel Hughes has put together an interesting list based on his experience:
“Here’s my list of the ten best process features in Revit; that can offer the biggest Return On Investment (ROI) in the initial phase of Revit implementation.
- Automatic Sheet set Management and Tag Coordination
- Automated Floor Planning Tools
- All Model & Sheet Views Update When the Revit Model is Edited
- Annotation Graphics Resize Based on View Scale
- Power of Parametric Dimensioning
- Pre-built Building Product Manufacturer Model Libraries
- Building Schedules SynchronizeAuto-Update With Model Changes
- Views: Independent & Automated Visibility Controls
- Multiple people can simultaneously Access and Edit the Project File
- Link DWG Files Into Revit Project”
Read the whole post at: