Here is a few quick tips that I had sitting in draft post:
- To delete lots of views quickly, select and then press Delete key. Do not try to right-click.
- To combine multiple Clash Groups in the Clash Detective, select the groups, Ungroup (sub-clashes will be selected by default), then Re-group..
- To delete multiple empty clash groups, drag a clash into one of them. Then, Select All the Groups and you can Explode Group
- If you Append an NWD, the views with saved Hide/Required and Material Overrides will import “correctly” with these settings (but a Viewpoints XML cannot import these element hide and colour settings)
- Use Properties+ … it is simply the fastest way to test and build Search Sets