Have you checked it out yet?
Autodesk Knowledge Network
By clicking Service Packs and Fixes, then Revit Products, I discovered this little gem:
Autodesk CAD- and BIM- Standard Tool for Revit | Revit Products | Autodesk Knowledge Network
The tool provides extended functionalities of DWG and DXF export in addition to Revit´s “out of the box” Export. Some examples are:
- Define *.dwt template for export
- Implement layer standard
- Assign objects and components (e.g. wall layers) to AutoCAD layers
- Include material information automatically to layer names
- Assign categories, families and even types to AutoCAD layers
- Create blocks with attributes from tags
- Replace tags or symbols by pre-defined blocks with in the *.dwt template
- Process doors and windows with ÖNORM tags to DWG
There is also the ability to convert polylines from DWG files linked to a Revit project to space boundaries and rooms.
Heads-up via Support | ATG