While the 2012 Suites have not yet been released via Subscription, you can still install AutoCAD 2012 by downloading it from the link below.
AutoCAD 2012 – Free Trial – Download AutoCAD Trial – Autodesk
Just be careful with entering serial numbers. If I were you, I would use it as a trial until the Suite products are properly released.
- Save All Families to files from Project is now built-in to Revit 2012
- Single key entry will be first in priority of Keyboard Shortcuts
- Worksharing may be disabled for a previously workshared project
- Import linked CAD files
- Purge imported categories
- 1:RATIO units available to spot slopes
- Lock 3d views and Tag in 3d views
- Create Assembly – allows automatic creation of views
- Support for WikiHelp
- Manage Links dialog – columns are now sortable by clicking the headers
- Worksharing update frequency may be changed in Options
- Lots of worksharing display settings updates and options
- Unattached voids can cut from family to project (certain categories)
- Point clouds tab in Manage Links
- DWG export – lots of new options
- Export Types from Family to a text file – type catalog (plus the ability to Import Family Types)
And yes – stairs, railings and topography tools are still weak…
What do you think the Revit 2012 code name might be?
Do you think David Light’s post gives a clue?
Revit: The Galaxy is coming
Or perhaps my previous posts?