Thanks to @BIM4GIB we have a script to automatically download the latest Uniclass 2015 tables from the NBS website. You basically download and unzip, then run the script and you get a Uniclass2015 dataset downloaded. Awesome stuff, nice work Rene Pellicer!
From the readme:
1. Copy the folder “Uniclass2015-GetLatest” from the ZIP file to your C:\ (This is critical or the script will fail)
2. Double-click on the “Uniclass2015-GetLatest” shortcut. A PowerShell icon will appear in your taskbar. Click ‘Open’ on the dialog box.
You might have to type “Y” (without the quotes) in PowerShell to confirm you want to run the script, depending on your security settings.
3. Wait approx. 50 seconds. Excel will open and close several times. That is a feature.
4. After the script has run, a dialog box will appear. Click OK
5. You should now see a new spreadsheet called “Uniclass2015-AllTables.xlsx” in C:\Uniclass2015-GetLatest\
6. Classification Manager…
Placing the folder in C drive: