Design Continuity; Building Performance Analysis throughout the Design Process
May 21, 2015 11am PDT / 2pm EDT
Live Webcast: Keys to a Successful BIM Pilot Series: Piloting your first BIM Program. See how one company did it right
May 27, 2015 11am PDT / 2pm EDT
Reduce Time Spent on Construction Documentation
May 28, 2015 8am PDT / 11am EDT
Count on BIM: Exploring the productivity benefits of enhanced model based quantification techniques
June 10, 2015 8am PDT / 11am EDT
Conquering the chaos: How BIM can help improve project coordination
June 25, 2015 8am PDT / 11am EDT
Building Design, Fabrication, Construction and Infrastructure Events Center
I received the following list of links and resources from a helpful Building Performance Analyst at Autodesk:
· Autodesk FormIt Product Page: 3D Conceptual Design. Any time. Anywhere.
· Building Performance Analysis Blog: Read all updates on BPA tools on this blog.
· Revit 2014 Automatic Energy Analytical model Creation and Analysis. · Autodesk Project Solon Dashboard for Revit.
Get more information about Lighting Analysis for Revit from the following places.
· Lighting Analysis for Revit Product Page
· Lighting Analysis for Revit Students Page
· USGBC Reference Page
This latest version 1.23 has the following updates and new features:
· Analysis options now include LEED v4 EQ credit 7 option 2 in the Run Analysis dialog
· New Analysis Display Styles are added for LEED v4 and other styles
· Schedules are created using field id’s instead of text to fix bugs with some foreign language installs
· Schedule names are changed to include “_” in front so they are organized better in the Project Browser
· AVF view settings (9am vs. 3pm) are preserved when clicking Generate Results
· Analysis Display Styles are preserved except if type of analysis changed, and then a corresponding analysis display style will be selected automatically
· Phase filter is set automatically for view plans (unless override flag is unset in config file)
· View templates are turned off when _Lighting views are created (unless override flag is unset in config file)
Other reference material:
· Revit BPA Help – Lighting Analysis help topic
· Blog Intro – Includes video with older but still relevant workflows.
· Video0 – First instructional video on the release 1.0
· Video1 – Hour long video including Rendering Illuminance and Lighting Analysis workflows. · Article – Revit community overview article.